25th AUGUST: UPDATED WITH INFORMATION ABOUT GUESTS AND SPEAKERS
If you have already booked a ticket or a table, thank you very much for your support. If you haven’t, or are still undecided on whether it’s for you or not, please take just a couple of moments to read this:
After a year’s absence, we are pleased to announce that the annual MMMF Charity fundraising dinner is returning and is taking place on Friday 22nd October 2021 from 18:30 p.m. in the Manchester Suite at Old Trafford, MUFC.
There are 250 seats available, so we are looking to have a minimum of 25 tables of 10 people. Places are still available.
Confirmed guests include senior representatives from MUFC, lots of family members from the Busby Babes and survivors, ex-players from our brilliant Association of Former Manchester United Players (Crerand, Gowling, Sartori, Sadler) and current MUFC Club Ambassadors.
This promises to be a spectacular evening in the company of the Red Family with die hard, time served, lifelong Reds.
Once again, we are delighted to announce that Alan Keegan, the Voice of Old Trafford, will be your compere for the evening.
Tickets cost £75 pp or £750 for your own table of 10. This provides you with a drink on arrival and a 4 course meal with drinks on table at dinner
- Starter: Mrs. Kirkham’s cheese and leek tart, heritage tomato and red onion salad, smoked sweet vinaigrette dressing
- Main Course: 28 day dry aged shorthorn sirloin steak, sautéed forest mushrooms, vine tomatoes, thyme and garlic roast potato, peppercorn sauce
- Dessert: Raspberry panna cotta, hazelnut and cinnamon meringue, with late summer berry
- Table Drinks: 3 White Wine, 2 Red Wine plus 10 x bottles of beer per table
Guest speakers include:
- Depaul Homeless Children’s Charity, whom we support
- Roy Cavanagh MBE (Published Author on The Babes)
- Tracey Malone (Singer)
Then dance the evening away to our fabulous returning band “Sonic Waves”.
Dress Code and How to Book
Smart, formal wear is the dress code. No jeans or trainers.
For ticket/table purchase, please follow the process below:
1. Monies are payable fully in advance by BACS to:
Account name MMMF
Sort code 20-82-13
Account number 10980102
2. In the payment reference, please include your name and the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
3. When payment has been made, please email Pat Burns at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT – DINNER BOOKING
Include in the main email body, the lead name of your full table or your name/number of tickets required.
4. Your payment will be cross checked and recorded.
Once received and confirmed:
5. You will then receive an acceptance reply back promptly and directly from Pat, which will include a receipt for your purchase.
6. Information on any special dietary requirements, vegetarian/vegan/lactose intolerant etc. will be gathered in due course, however please do feel free to stipulate any needs up front when emailing. The Chef will prepare suitable meals accordingly.
We really hope you can join us for what promises to be a truly special event and help us raise money for our chosen charities in Manchester, Munich and Belgrade in memory of The Busby Babes – you can read more about these on our website www.mmmf.co.uk .
On site parking is available free of charge.
Finally, please be assured that in the event of either MUFC or the MMMF having to cancel the evening, due to any future restrictive covid measures being introduced, then a full refund will be automatically made at that point.
Similarly, if you are travelling from abroad for the game over the weekend and either the UK or your own country suddenly prohibits travel, then a full refund would be made.